Sunday, April 29, 2007

April a.k.a. Classy Momma


I love anything girly! This is probably the motivation I had for starting a business that catered to girly things. I love to put my mind to work and create beautiful things. I love capturing the imagination that a child has and bringing it to life in my work. I love seeing creative products that inspire children to have fun and be themselves. I am also really into children's clothing. I love to see both new designs with bright and funky fabrics and traditional styles with a classy touch.

I am a stay at mom mother to two wonderful children. I have been blessed with a daughter and a son. They are the motivation behind all I do. My husband is very supportive and my best friend. It means so much to have him beside me every step of the way.

My hobbies include reading, my online store, taking my kids to fun places, and shopping online. I love to watch movies and I will never miss an episode of Grey's Anatomy.


No comments: