Sunday, April 29, 2007

Kristen aka artsy momma

I am an artist, designer of children's clothing & accessories and a fabric nut. I am always on the search for really cool, colorful, funky & vintage fabrics. I love all things creative and artsy and I can make just about anything. I am very passionate about my art. I am an artsy person through and through and that is how I get the nickname "artsy momma".

I have a fantastic husband, 2 very active handsome boys and 3 wonderful step children. We spend most of our time out on our boat, at the beach or at the skate park. We have 2 more members of our family that I absoulutely cannot leave out, our 2 yellow labs Sasha & Sterling.

A Few of my Favorite things (other than art): reading, music, traveling, shopping, boating, collecting vintage pins & fabrics, spending time with my family.

No comments: