Friday, May 4, 2007

Angela a.k.a Le Chic Mama.


The task of describing oneself is not an easy one, or at least to me. I tend to sound to proud of what I do and border line with self obsession about my work and my passions.

So better yet, I will try to explain the source of my internal drive: My Family.

I have a wonderful husband (and Handsome), a 3 year old daughter and an 18th month baby boy. They are my fuel and my internal drive. They give me all I need to have a reason to work hard and be a better person every day. On my line of work (photography) inspiration is key to deliver innovation and quality of work; I proud myself of being detail orientated and I always try to suit the needs of my clients by giving them not only a picture but art.

My work is the result of love and a deep passion for what I do, in combination with technique and a method that allows me to do more. The ending result after a Click! Is what I call Framing a life! A moment in time that will last forever!

Ah… why Le Chic Mama? Well let’s just say I have an Affair with European Style! Oh La La!



No comments: