Sunday, April 29, 2007

Alessandra, Product Analysist

I am a mother of two (my son Maxx who is 2 and my daughter Alexa who is 5 months) who recently moved from San Francisco, CA to Jupiter, Florida to be a full time mother. I started my career over 12 years ago in advertising/marketing and have worked for some of the best - Forbes.com, IDG, American Greetings & iSyndicate. Since I moved I have been an online marketing consulting for Mommy type sites. Since it is something that I know a lot about , it has been great. My passions currently are my family, swimming, yoga and buying/researching online. My obsession with finding these products has my house looking like we are a UPS store. When 3InspiredMom's contacted me, I was thrilled. I am always sharing my "must haves" or latest finds with my girl friends, so I look forward to sharing them now with all of you.

No comments: